Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sydney Turns One September 7




So Sydney finally made it to her first birthday.  It was crazy exciting and I can't say enough how much fun all my kids are, but lets face it girls are just so fun to dress.  Here are some fun facts about Sydney...
  1. She is the only family member with blue eyes
  2. She is my only child who loves when I sing to her
  3. She loves wheels on the bus
  4. She loves shoes all shapes and sizes, but especially her own
  5. She already thinks she can do everything her brothers can do
  6. She loves the water
  7. She is a total mama's girl (sorry Darin)
  8. She is only in the 3% tile for weight
  9. She loves chocolate (um, I wonder who she got that from)
  10. Last and not least, She loves to wrestle with her brothers
Happy Birthday Sid =)

3 comments:

JD said...

adorable!

Sawyer JAM said...

Way to go kris man I wish we were as on top of things as you are. Can I say you have the cuttest kids in the world, that they look like us is inmaterial. Love mom and dad

ryan said...

I found your blog on Ryan e-mail, so I decided to take a peak. Your little girl is adorable. Enjoy her before she can talk back. Spencer and Devon were also both in the 3%, at least tiny kids are easier to pack around.