Saturday, September 27, 2008





So my Camera is back online and where do I begin.  I will tell you my story of the importance of giving back, recycling, and a pinch of white trash dumpster diving.  Darin and I had gone through our closets and had a bad of old cloth sitting in our garage.  It sat there like a month and finally I decided I needed to take it to good will.  I was having a busy day and I thought how much easier it would be to just throw the bag out in the trash and save myself a trip.  But I really hate waste and some of the shirts Darin threw out had hardly been worn so I threw it in the car and hauled all three of our kids to the local Goodwill.  On the alley to the Goodwill donation site there were dumpsters and as we were driving away and spotted a green plastic slide inside one of them.  The Irony or just good old fashion luck is our slide to our play set just broke a couple of months ago and a replacement was like 100$.  So I ignored all the things my parents taught me rolled up my sleeves and fished the thing out, this was no small task.  To get it into our Pilot the boys and to drive home with their heads down, I wish my camera was working to show you all the picture of that, lets just say I got more than a few looks on the freeway.  Well I got it home cleaned it up and it fit and was better than our old one =)  So that story was like my story of the month.  Here are some pics of Joel's soccer game today where he scored two goals.  Yeah, he scored more than any other player and half the goals of the entire game. 

3 comments:

shelly said...

Way to go Joel!!! Love the white trash story. Too funny :)

Unknown said...

Joel must have an awesome coach! just kidding. =) I love the soccer pictures they are much better then mine. Sydneys b-day pics are really cute to! she is so sweet.

Brigette-boo said...

o.k so that comment was by me- I was just signed in as mike..don't want to you think he's weird or anything!