Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok So sorry I have not blogged for like two weeks, I have some great white trash stories coming your way, but I believe all good stories should have pictures and as fate has delt me a cruel hand again my husband lost the battery charger to our new expensive camera so I am in download limbo.  Sydney just had her first birthday which was way fun and I totally wanted to blog about that but now I am bummed because all her cute outfit pictures are on my friends digital camera. s I began having a pity party for myself when I was reminded of a video clip I saw on youtube and thought I would share it with you.  It has a couple of Mormon missionaries on it.  For our friends and family that are not Mormon don't worry it is always fun to tease the missionaries even for us Mormons.  Here is the link I hope it works


No comments: