Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Um, lets do it again


So the huge Twilight fans my friend Amanda and I are decided after all the good reviews we have read and our friends personal recommendations we would check it out again with more sleep and less hot chocolate in our system.  Well, I am still not a huge fan but maybe my first comment was a little harsh.  On the second go around we decided the music was still not great (keep in mind this is just my opinion), Edward's acting needs to improve for new moon, and the special effects were not great, in fact I posted this pic because this is pretty much the extent of their special effects =)  Anyways, to those who loved it or even liked it there are some good scenes and I hope they learn from this to make an awesome new moon I am sure we will be in line for that one at midnight as well.

1 comment:

Brigette-boo said...

I am SO glad you revisited the whole thing! I haven't seen it again yet but I have a feeling when I get to I will like it more then the first time to!