Sunday, November 9, 2008




So we are back from our vacation to mexico don't have those pictures downloaded yet but here are some pictures of Joel's class trip to the pumpkin patch.  Joel says "we went onto the train and I picked a heavy pumpkin (mom had to carry Sydney on my back so the boys had to carry their own pumpkins) and we ate halloween doughnuts." 
Kristin says my jerk husband just scared the crap out of me by sneaking in the sliding door with a mask on, i have to go beat him now so I will post some more later this week.

2 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

Thar was a cold but really fun day! I am glad we went together! I can;t wait to see you vactation pics.....so get them posted!

JD said...

OH Man those look like some fun pumpkins. I couldn't believe you left for Halloween this year!
It was sooooo good to see you and the kids!
We miss your guts bad!